We are a Full Service Lawn Care and Landscaping Company Including Snow Plowing & Salting, along with Home Improvement/Maintenance.

Serving the following areas: Pataskala, Pickerington, Canal Winchester, Reynoldsburg, Blacklick, New Albany, Gahanna, Westerville, Johnstown, Granville, Newark, Heath, Baltimore, Millersport, and Buckeye Lake.

Lawn Care Full Service

Professional Full Service Lawn Care to include Granular Fertilizer, Weed Control, Grub Control, Insect Control, Aerations, Guaranteed Slice Seeding, Mowing, etc.

Landscaping and Hardscaping

We offer everything from edging & mulching, installing new plants, landscape lighting, pruning, stump grinding, retaining walls, and paver patios.

Snow Removal & Salting

Don’t let Snow stop your business from doing business! We’ll take care of your snow problem so you can keep your doors open! We Salt Hard to get Areas and more.

Home Maintenance

We provide general home improvement & maintenance for our clients to help with most repairs on and in your home.

Pest Control

We are pleased to offer control of Ants, Spiders, Termites,  Fleas & Ticks, Stinging Insects, Mosquitos, Rodents, Moles, and More.

Other Services

We provide other services like Brush Hog Mowing, Rototilling, Stump Grinding, Landscape Lighting, Skid Steer work, Drainage, Power Washing, etc.

CALL US FOR QUESTIONS AT 614-559-0078

We are Fully insured and licensed. We offer reliable, QUALITY, Lawn Care and Landscaping services, as well as Home Maintenance at an affordable price. Our clients are typically homeowners and business owners who outsource all of their maintenance to our one-stop process. Are you a homeowner or business owner who doesn’t have the time and/or knowledge to handle the maintenance of your home, yard, or business? Our process will ensure your work gets done the right way, and Cheaper than calling all the different Contracting Companies, and still Guarantee that you are satisfied.

Moneyback Guarantee!

We will work with you until you are satisfied or refund the amount of any labor charged.
Give us 1% of your trust and we’ll earn the other 99%.

BBB A+ Rating
Find Us on Facebook
Money back guarantee

About Us

Nestor Family

Nestor Family

My name is Jeremy Nestor. My wife and I have four daughters and live in Pataskala. We attend Living Hope Church in Pataskala. My goal with this business is to “first Honor God with our business” then run a successful company to serve customers in a small service area including and surrounding our home town. I was born and raised in Pataskala and graduated from Watkins Memorial. I am very grateful for my family, business, and what God has done in my life.

VIDEOS

FACEBOOK

VIDEOS

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons
Fertilizing - Dakota fertilizing and putting down the grub control!!!

Fertilizing

Dakota fertilizing and putting down the grub contr...

We can get your lawn thick and healthy!

We can get your lawn thick and healthy!

New hydroseed toy making our seeding even better.  The Armyworms don't have anything on us.  😂🤣
#greeninguptheworldonelawnatatime 
#landscape #landscapes #landscaping #hydroseeding #seeding #seed #grass #lawn #lawncare #qualityyhm #armyworm

New hydroseed toy making our seeding even better. ...

Load more

PHOTOS

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons
Load more

Testimonials

After going through 4 Lawn care “Specialists”, it was nice to find one that actually did what he says he will do and more. Whenever I have a question or problem Jeremy always makes it a point to stop out and talk to me about a solution. He is a little more expensive than other Lawn care companies but is well worth the cost. Now if only Jeremy was a Mechanic, an Attorney and an Accountant…..
David W

I trust this company with all my yard and home maintenance needs, Without this company I would be lost !! The owner is caring and very considerate with an awesome work ethic. He makes sure every job is completed to his very high expectations.
Morgan B

I have used QYHM for over 2 years and have always received excellent service. From the smallest job to one costing several thousand dollars. Jeremy is very helpful and goes the extra mile to make sure you have a satisfactory outcome. Very professional and polite.
Maeve M

Jeremy and his crew are excellent in their work ethic and customer services. Years ago I worked for Jeremy as a crew leader for a short time. I saw the full extent of the business and was very impressed by how high the standards were compared to other businesses in the industry. He uses top-notch products and expects professional workmanship from his crew. Equally as important he treats his employees with deserved credits and rewards for rising to that standard.
Brandon E