Emerald Ash Borer Control
As an ISA Certified Arborist, I care about your trees and only want to use the best products. This short video explains the procedure we use to protect your trees from the various insects and diseases they can contract. For a full list of the insects and diseases we can treat feel free to give us a call or send us a message with the request a quote form.
Your Trees Are Your Investment
We use the most effective product “Tree-age” (Emmamectin Benzoate) with a 2 year control. Kills 99.9% of all Emerald Ash Borer Larvae. Arborjet is the delivery system we use, and recommended for best delivery of the product.
Insect and Rodent Control
You Asked, We Listened!
We are pleased to offer both Mosquito Control and Rodent Control!
Keep a variety of rodents out of your home and off of your property with our comprehensive rodent control program.
- Eliminate a variety of rodents such as mice, rats, voles, and others from your home and property through the use of exterior tamper resistant bait stations.
- Install chimney and exterior vent guards if needed.
- 1 time set up fee at first visit, and bi-monthly visits to refill bait.
- Use 2 different active ingredient bait blocks to maximize control.
- Honesty guarantee – if we notice no activity in the bait stations for 2 months, we will pull the stations and terminate service as it is not needed.
Keep your outdoor living space enjoyable and outdoor parties jumpin’ with our initial property evaluation and (up to) 3 fogging treatments specifically timed for Graduation/Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day!
We also offer 1 time treatments.
Our product will control up to 30 other bothersome insects including ants, ticks and fleas.
- Comprehensive property evaluation to identify mosquito hot spots and unseen issues such as hidden standing water and potential drainage problems from gutters and sump pumps.
- Eliminate breeding grounds by removing standing water where possible, and the use of human, pet, and environmentally friendly larvacides.
- Treat nesting grounds on property through the safe use of foggers, with special attention taken to not harm beneficial insects, primarily pollinators.
- Use multi-mode of action product (contact knockdown/instant and growth regulator & reproduction inhibitor) for the following reasons:
- Kills mosquitoes in more than one way, allowing for longer and greater control.
- Longer control so that we are only on your property three times, unlike other companies who treat every three weeks.
- Product is rain-fast and won’t wash away after first rain.
“Jeremy, your EAB injection really works. The big ash tree you treated for me 2 years ago (the one coming out of the middle of my deck) leafed out beautifully last summer all the way to the tips, while many other untreated large ash trees throughout my neighborhood died and had to be cut down. Your welcome to use my tree and testimony to endorse your product and service.”
Gary Buzzelli (Pataskala, Ohio)